Obsequentia is an Australian owned quality certifying body that operates in every Australian state and territory. We aim to make the quality certification process as hassle free as possible. Quality Management Systems (QMS) – ISO 9001 is an internationally recognized standard for the quality management of businesses. ISO 9001 is the world’s most recognized business management standard and its core objective is to reduce risk, improve customer satisfaction, motivate staff and promote a culture within the organisation of continual improvement i.e. things are done right the first time! ISO 9001 is very versatile and can be implemented in all industries – from manufacturers and service companies, to local or even global companies.The key principles of ISO 9001 include:
- Customer focus
- Involvement of people
- Process approach
- Systems approach to management
- Continual improvement
- Factual approach to decision making
- Mutually beneficial supplier relationship.
- staff will work with the client to ensure accurate information is collated for the preparation of a proposal
- the completion of a gap analysis. The gap analysis compares the organisation's level of compliance against ISO 9001
- the certification audit further assesses the level of implementation of ISO 9001. At the successful conclusion of the certification process Obsequentia provides clients with a certificate that endorses the client's QMS.
- surveillance audits are conducted at least once a year to ensure the ongoing maintenance of the QMS.
At the end of any quality certification audit clients are provided with a comprehensive audit report - not just a "tick sheet". This ensures that clients are well informed of all audit outcomes.
For more informationIf you have any immediate questions relating to certification to ISO 9001:2015 then please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Environmental Management System Certification ISO 14001 helps organisations identify, prioritise and manage environmental risks as part of everyday business. This environmental standard is very easy to use and can be used by any organisation, irrespective of their size, location or type of industry.
Obsequentia environmental management system certification provides a benchmark for an organisation to measure their environmental performance. The major benefit of environmental certification is that it:
- Reduces costs An organisation is required to continually improve their environmental management system. This improvement is assessed by how the organisation performs against environmental improvement objectives.
- Prevention of pollution ISO 14001 involves the completion of risk assessments which ensures an organisation has mitigation measures in place and has a proactive rather than reactive culture within the organisation
- Competitive advantage Become a supplier of choice and have a competitive advantage over your competitors since your organisation is environmentally certified.
- Manage your reputation ISO 14001 certification can help to reduce risks associated with any cost or damage to your reputation associated with clean-ups or litigation and builds your public image towards clients, regulatory bodies and key stakeholders.
- Compliments existing management standards ISO 14001 compliments ISO 9001 hence, an organisation can have an environmental management system that can work in conjunction with their quality management system.
TRANSITION OF CERTIFICATION FROM AS/NZS 4801:2001 TO ISO 45001:2018Our accreditation body JAS ANZ has set compliance requirements for transitioning from AS/NZS 4801:2001 to ISO 45001:2018. Information by JAS ANZ regarding the transition can be found at the weblink marked below.
It is recommended that transition activities commence as soon as possible. There may be instances where you are required to maintain AS/NZS 4801:2001 requirements due to requirements in legislation/regulation. We may continue to certify you to AS/NZS 4801:2001 until such time as the regulators/scheme owners amend requirements. During the audit you will be required to provide documented evidence to the auditor(s) that there is an ongoing need to maintain AS/NZS 4801:2001 certification.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com.Safety certification is recognition from an independent third party that your organisation complies with a recognised standard detailing safety management protocols. Certification is also a public demonstration of the organisation’s commitment to reduce and ultimately eliminate workplace injury. Key safety management requirements are outlined below:
- Ensuring a safe work environment
- Documented safety management policies and procedures
- Record all activities related to safety management and incidents
- Health and overall safety of staff
- Assessments of safety hazards and the implementation of appropriate controls to mitigate these risks
- Consultation and communication with others
- Incident investigation.
- Reduces workplace illness and injury The primary objective of an effective Occupational Health and Safety Management System is to improve OHS systems and processes which in turn reduces OHS incidents.
- Competitive advantage Become a supplier of choice and have a competitive advantage over your competitors since your organisation is safety certified. Improve your chances of acquiring tenders.
- Manage your reputation Safety certification can help to reduce risks associated with any cost or damage to your reputation associated with a workplace injury. Safety certification is a public demonstration of the organisation’s commitment to reduce and ultimately eliminate workplace injury. Safety certification can also result in reduced insurance premiums.
- Compliments existing management standards The safety standards complement ISO 9001 hence, an organisation can have a safety management system that can work in conjunction with their quality and environmental management system. This ultimately makes it easier to develop an integrated management system that combines quality, safety and environmental management systems.